reality vs non-sense?! stuff?! just feelings though!

segunda-feira, maio 30, 2005

Parklife!

Confidence is a preference for the habitual voyeur of what is known as...And morning soup can be avoided if you take a route straight through what is known as...John's got brewers droop he gets intimidated by the dirty pigeons they love a bit of it...Who's that gut lord marching... you should cut down on your porklife mate... get some exercise!I get up when I want except on wednesdays when I get rudely awakened by the dustmen...I put my trousers on, have a cup of tea and I think about leaving the house ...I feed the pigeons I sometimes feed the sparrows too it gives me a sense of enormous well being...And then I'm happy for the rest of the day safe in the knowledge there will always be a bit of my heart devoted to it...Parklife !!!


[Blur "Parklife']